The hostel Management software module is specially designed to handle Child/Youth Hostels Associations and manage all activities related to a hostel. This Hostel Management System facilitates reservation and allocation of rooms, managing room facilities, maintaining outing and discipline, visitors records, house keeping and cafeteria Management etc.. Hostel Management Software also offers a variety of reports. The hostel Management system uses one single centralized database that serves the activities of the whole associations. Technically, it is a multi-tier or multi-tasking application running from a central server. Users are using thin clients, connected to the server using LAN.
- Room Allocation - It maintains different type of room allocation (South campus, north campus etc.) depending on free or occupy.
- Mess / Canteen, laundry facilities - it takes care of mess joining, discountinuation, billing etc.
- Hostel Account system - Separate hostel account can be maintained for each students. It will be linked with central account system as well.
- Fee and fine collection - Any fine or fee can be collected; receipt can be issued through the system.
- Allotment of room type and no. of occupants in each one of them.
- Fee camount, Fee collection head wise, daily wise, weekly wise, monthly wise etc).
- Reports - waiting list, allocation list, mess joining report, fine report, due list etc can be generated by the system.